martes, 21 de agosto de 2012

Personal Information and daily routines



Hi! My name´s Anaisa and I´m from Metlaltoyuca, Puebla but I´m living in Puebla city.
I´m 20 years old and I´m thin and short. I have brown eyes. I have long straight and dark hair.
 I´m studing accounting at the BUAP.  My favorite hobbies are watching T.V. , movies theter and listening to music. I love dacing! It´s very funny for me! Also I love to buying shoes and clothes but sometimes I like be alone.




My favorite singer is Alejandro Fernandez.  
 

I have a boyfriend. He studies engineering at the UNAM.
My family are my mom and my sisters. My mother's name is Beatriz and my sister´s names are Darianna and Kassandra.

My dream is to become an accountant for a big company! 


My daily routines are:
In the morning I get up at 6 a.m., I take a shower of about 20 minutes and I brush my teeth then I have breakfast after I walk to school and have my lessons.

Later, in the afternoom I return my home and eat. I take a break of 2 hours and after come back to school.

Finally in the evening I leave the school at 7 p.m. I come back home, have dinner, do my homework and go to bed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario